[MacRuby-devel] RubyCocoa & MacRuby interaction?

Marinus van der Lugt lugt at xs4all.nl
Wed Jul 8 13:35:59 PDT 2009

I am getting rather desperate here :-(

The initWithWindowNibName suddenly stopped working. It still works in
a previous xcode project that I had, but I cannot create new MacRuby
projects that use this method.

Is there something scr*d-up on my machine?

I am still on the checkbox problem and created an Obj-C xcode project
that shows the correct working of the "state" operation.
Then I created an exact copy (translation) in an xcode MacRuby project
and now the initWithWindowNibName suddenly does not work anymore.

I checked and double checked and triple checked all the usual caveats.
Nothing.

Has anybody here ever had something like this before?
(and what was the solution?)

Regards,
Rien.