[MacRuby-devel] RubyCocoa & MacRuby interaction?

Laurent Sansonetti lsansonetti at apple.com
Wed Jul 8 13:59:33 PDT 2009

Hi Marinus,

Are you by any chance trying to run a RubyCocoa project (of parts of
it) with MacRuby? Both projects use a different syntax and are
therefore incompatible.

You should be able to use initWithWindowNibName in both RubyCocoa and
MacRuby projects.

In case it does not work for you, please send us a code snippet or a
simple xcode project that reproduces the problem for you and we will
have a look at it.

Laurent