[MacRuby-devel] Setting Breakpoints/Debugger

Laurent Sansonetti lsansonetti at apple.com
Wed Jun 3 13:57:11 PDT 2009

I have an idea about adding facilities inside the new VM in order to
attach a debugger to it (and we could even patch gdb to add Ruby
support!) but I won't be able to start this any time soon, because
there are too many higher priority things to implement first. But if
one wants to help... patches are always welcome.

Laurent