[MacRuby-devel] Setting Breakpoints/Debugger

Matt Aimonetti mattaimonetti at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 01:50:09 PDT 2009

HotConsole: http://github.com/vincentisambart/hotconsole/tree/master

It's indeed a bit like script/console or merb -i

If HotConsole can be loaded when you run your app in "dev" mode, you could
easily introspect and interact with your code. Unfortunately, that wouldn't
give you breakpoints and you couldn't step through a method call. But I
believe Laurent has a plan for that. (he also has plenty of plans;) )

- Matt