[MacRuby-devel] I want to help too

Perry Smith pedzsan at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 16:35:48 PDT 2009

Hi,

I'm not sure if you want this traffic on the list.

I got everything compiled, etc.  Ran the command below and captured
the output.  As you mentioned, there is a segment fault.

I installed ruby 1.9.1p129 and changed the command below and added a -
t /usr/local/bin/ruby after the -B <config> option and that got the
same run with Ruby 1.9.  It has various failures.

The test that faults is:

> The return keyword in a Thread
> - raises a LocalJumpError if used to exit a thread

It passes Ruby 1.9 so I thought I would dig into that test first.

Does that sound good?

Perry
Ease Software, Inc. ( http://www.easesoftware.com )

Low cost SATA Disk Systems for IBMs p5, pSeries, and RS/6000 AIX systems