[MacRuby-devel] Crash with NSUInteger in delegate method

Łukasz Adamczak lukasz at czak.pl
Sun May 24 03:39:13 PDT 2009

> MacRuby can deal with specialized delegate methods like this one, but you
> need to generate a bridgesupport file for the framework you're targeting.
> Most frameworks that ship with Mac OS X are already covered, but in your
> case you might want to manually cover ObjectiveFlickr too.

Wow. This is way better than I expected.

I didn't know bridgesupport was so well integrated with OS X.
After a few hours of hacking, ObjectiveFlickr now has BridgeSupport
and is MacRuby compliant :)
http://github.com/lukhnos/objectiveflickr

However, gen_bridge_metadata didn't work out-of-the box. I had to hack
it a little to get a good dump. Some of the headers were parsed
incorrectly. I guess I'll try to contact someone @
http://bridgesupport.macosforge.org about that.

Thanks again for the help!

--