[MacRuby-devel] Experimental branch status

Giampiero De Ciantis gdeciantis at gmail.com
Thu May 28 20:15:54 PDT 2009

Laurent,

Looking at the check in notices it seems like you have made a lot of
progress in the recent weeks. Anything worth noting or sharing? Any
updates on the ship date of 0.5?

Btw, if you were to pick one thing that you would say "I wish someone
in the community would do <insert item here>" what would that item be?
I have been trying to see where I can contribute, but I haven't
participated in an open source project before and I don't want to
waste other people's and my own time doing something of low value.

Cheers,

-Gp