[MacRuby-devel] Experimental branch status

Laurent Sansonetti lsansonetti at apple.com
Thu May 28 21:08:50 PDT 2009

Hi Giampiero,

Sorry for the lack of status... and thanks for the reminder. I will
write one tomorrow. I will also try to include things that still need
to be done.

As for the ship date, we are still far to be ready, so I don't want to
give any promise, since history shows that ship dates of previous
releases have never been honored :-)

Laurent