[MacRuby-devel] Experimental branch status

Matt Aimonetti mattaimonetti at gmail.com
Thu May 28 21:42:56 PDT 2009

The other thing that needs to be done is to port/fix the popular Ruby gems
which don't work on MacRuby yet. Also, writing wrappers for common obj-c
libraries/frameworks would be very useful.

If you are interested in writing tutorials/articles, feel free to contact me
offline so I can show you how to use our blog engine tool. (I think Rich is
planning on releasing a tutorial on how to do that, but that might not
happen right away)

- Matt