[MacRuby-devel] Contributions (Was: Experimental branch status)

Matt Aimonetti mattaimonetti at gmail.com
Fri May 29 16:24:24 PDT 2009

Dan, if you were able to port your tutorials to the website's format, that
would be very helpful. We are using webby and if you are interested, I can
contact you off list and show you how to generate articles/tutorials.

A tutorial on how to report a bug/submit a fix would also be greatly
appreciated.

- Matt