[MacRuby-devel] Contributions (Was: Experimental branch status)

Laurent Sansonetti lsansonetti at apple.com
Fri May 29 17:00:21 PDT 2009

I don't think we need to convert every blog post on the main website,
but for consistency and maintenance sake I think it's good to have a
set of interesting tutorials there. Users would have a one-stop-shop
for documentation and it would be easier for us to update them. The 3
articles that Dan wrote are a great way to get started with HotCocoa,
I think. I wonder if we shouldn't simply transform them into the
"official" HotCocoa tutorial, if Dan agrees of course. We have an
article regarding HotCocoa mappings that Rich wrote, but I don't think
we have some introductory documentation yet.

Thoughts?

Laurent