[MacRuby-devel] rSpec for MacRuby

Eloy Duran eloy.de.enige at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 00:06:13 PST 2009

I think the best solution would be if RubyGems would apply the same
program prefix or suffix to the executables it installs. So in the
case of MacRuby, the executable would be: /usr/bin/macspec.

I haven't had the time to look at RubyGems yet though, if anyone wants
to take a stab at fixing this, by all means :)

Eloy