[MacRuby-devel] rSpec for MacRuby

Laurent Sansonetti lsansonetti at apple.com
Mon Nov 2 00:24:02 PST 2009

That would probably be the best solution in the interim.

I personally install all of my MacRuby gems in ~/.gem/macruby/1.9.0
(which is the default directory if you don't run macgem under sudo).
This way /usr/bin is not altered and when I want to run a MacRuby gem
helper I simply append ~/.gem/macruby/1.9.0/bin to my $PATH.

Laurent