[MacRuby-devel] MacRuby 0.5b1: Reloading classes at runtime

Frank Illenberger illenberger at mac.com
Thu Nov 12 11:11:22 PST 2009

Hello folks,

please excuse me if this is not the right mailing list to post this question:

I am currently porting an application from PyObjC to MacRuby. Under PyObjC it is possible to reload a .py file containing a class definition at runtime. -[MacRuby evaluateFileAtPath:]  works fine for me loading a class for the first time. But after is loaded, it is not updated when called again. Does anybody know if there is a way to make this work with MacRuby?

Thanks and cheers

Frank