[MacRuby-devel] Quicklook plugin, Spotlight importer

Laurent Sansonetti lsansonetti at apple.com
Sat Nov 14 18:28:34 PST 2009

Hi,

I'm afraid I don't totally understand the question. If the class is
written in Ruby using MacRuby, it can't be used in a non-GC
environment. If the class is written in Objective-C but used in a
MacRuby app, it can be used in a RR environment, assuming that it's
correctly implemented to handle both environments.

Laurent