[MacRuby-devel] Supported classes & methods diagram fed from rubyspec

Ben Schwarz ben.schwarz at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 23:01:47 PDT 2009

Hi all,

I've had some loose discussions with @lrz regarding a visual
representation of classes and methods that are working via the rubyspec.
This would enable developers to find an area of development to focus
on and also for end-users to understand what they might face before
conducting any development using macruby (bringing real applications
closer to tuition, rather than a start/stop experience)

I'm happy to offer some hours to get something together that is styled
like macruby.org but I obviously need to:

	A) consult the group
	B) work out a spec
	C) have something setup on the macruby.org infrastructure.

Discuss.

Cheers,

-

Ben Schwarz
Web architect

Web:		http://www.germanforblack.com
Mobile: 		+61 407 339 418

--
Please consider your environment before printing or distributing this
material.