[MacRuby-devel] Supported classes & methods diagram fed from rubyspec

Ben Schwarz ben.schwarz at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 23:48:39 PDT 2009

Laurent,

I just had a quick chat with Brian Ford (Rubinius) apparently they're
looking at using some incarnation of git://github.com/madriska/
unity.git (http://unity.madriska.com/)
Which uses a YAML formatter for mspec. (http://github.com/madriska/mspec/commit/36b8bce62c272d546bcbd8ab9f136576ff4701e5
)

I think this might be the best way to get something that works
running. I'm sure that all the ruby implementations would benefit from
the shared work effort in this regard.
We could start by investigating unity, chatting to the author and
seeing if we can make some contributions.