[MacRuby-devel] Xcode Project Template with Testing Baked In

Matt Aimonetti mattaimonetti at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 01:24:31 PDT 2009

hmm for once I don't fully agree with Eloy :)

But, on the long run this should all move to Rucola to provide one piece
> that pulls it all together.

It's a small details but I think we do need a solid testing framework in
XCode too. Not everyone will use Rucola and therefore offering a great test
solution for both tools would be great.

I don't think Eloy was against such thing but I thought it was important to
mention it.

- Matt