[MacRuby-devel] MacRuby tips

Niket Patel nexneo at me.com
Tue Oct 6 12:42:07 PDT 2009

Thanks, But build for snow leopard only. I'm still on Leopard.
I'm not saying recipe is needed for this topic, just mentioning it is
really hard and unpredictable on 32 bit system. Mainly because most
developers working on 64 bit snow leopard.

Btw, Blogging on small stuffs that can help to understand tricky areas
is really great.