[MacRuby-devel] MacRuby tips

Matt Aimonetti mattaimonetti at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 13:25:23 PDT 2009

Very good point about Leopard. Maybe Vincent can shine in since he's
still on Leopard.

My guess is that the beta/rc1 will be built for leopard/snow leopard.
What kind of problems did you have while trying to build from trunk?

FYI, Instead if doing a LLVM svn update, It turned out easier to just
checkout a new version of the repo.

- Matt

Sent from my iPhone