[MacRuby-devel] MacRuby on iPhone

Laurent Sansonetti lsansonetti at apple.com
Tue Oct 6 13:37:38 PDT 2009

Hi Anton,

It's more complicated than that. It's basically a 2 goals target:

1) finishing the AOT compiler
2) emulating garbage collection

I work on 1) heavily. AFAIK nobody started working on 2).

The project is free software by the way, so anyone can hack on the
source code. If you won't want to die before it gets there, it's
probably the best solution.

Laurent