[MacRuby-devel] MacRuby on iPhone

Антон Журавскій mail2lf at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 13:42:37 PDT 2009

Hi Laurent,

So I believe I will at least try to work out something re 2). The only
issue that might emerge is that even if I end up with something
working, it would be great to be checked by somebody as I'm not a
proficient C developer (however, I wrote some stuff in C, C++ and
Objective-C).

Also, may I count on any hints from the community in case I have been
stuck with something?

Best,
Anton