[MacRuby-devel] MacRuby 0.5 beta 1

Laurent Sansonetti lsansonetti at apple.com
Wed Oct 7 21:31:49 PDT 2009

On Oct 7, 2009, at 9:13 PM, Laurent Sansonetti wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The first beta release of MacRuby 0.5 is out! I prepared some notes
> here:
>
> http://www.macruby.org/blog/2009/10/07/macruby05b1.html
>
> The goal is to go through a few beta releases before releasing the
> final 0.5.
>
> Please give it a try and report us bugs & feedback :)

I forgot an important detail:

I would also like to thank all the people who contributed efforts into
this release. It took us several months to get there and I am really
glad of what we achieved in such a relatively short period of time.

Now, let's continue the good work until the next beta :)

http://svn.macosforge.org/repository/ruby/MacRuby/trunk/TODO