[MacRuby-devel] MacRuby 0.5 beta 1

Matt Aimonetti mattaimonetti at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 21:50:11 PDT 2009

Congrats Laurent, you did an awesome job on this release, I can't wait to
0.5 final out :)

To celebrate the release I wrote a quick blog post
http://merbist.com/2009/10/07/macruby-0-5-beta-1-and-textorize/
And pushed what might be the very first MacRuby specific gem (at least on
gemcutter :))

I basically simply ported Thomas Fuchs textorize gem to MacRuby, released it
on gemcutter and wrote a quick explanation on my blog.

It's good to finally have rubygems back in 0.5 :)

- Matt