[MacRuby-devel] Obj C objects

Laurent Sansonetti lsansonetti at apple.com
Mon Oct 12 14:27:26 PDT 2009

You can now pass true Ruby objects to a table or outline view
datasource (since MacRuby doesn't use proxies) but keep in mind that
you must always pass the same unique references and not copies, as
mentioned in the documentation.

http://developer.apple.com/mac/library/documentation/Cocoa/Reference/ApplicationKit/Classes/NSOutlineView_Class/Reference/Reference.html

Also, check out the OutlineView sample code that ships with MacRuby as
an example.

HTH,

Laurent