[MacRuby-devel] macruby nightly build 2009-09-10

Matt Aimonetti mattaimonetti at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 16:02:14 PDT 2009

You should always use macgem when working with macruby.
However, Sinatra isn't running yet as erb isn't fully working neither rack
and we don't have a compatible webserver ;)

You will have to wait a little before that works, but as we are going
through the std libs, things should start looking better.

- Matt