[MacRuby-devel] Lighthouse and GoogleGroup

Matt Aimonetti mattaimonetti at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 00:33:35 PDT 2010

Thanks for the input Daniel,

I think there are many reasons, first and foremost, this is an Apple project
and they gracefully host the code, nightly builds and tools used. They also
maintain the servers and the various apps used.
Furthermore, lighthouse, github and google groups are not open source
projects. Finally, all development is done on subversion and not git, so
github could not be used anyway.

I have to admit that I'm not a big fan of trac but it does what we need and
if someone should complain that would be Laurent ;)

- Matt