[MacRuby-devel] Lighthouse and GoogleGroup

Daniel Lopes danielvlopes at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 06:14:50 PDT 2010

Thanks to answer Matt,

I just asked because in my opinion these tools help bring more community
work, it's very clear Rails development for example. But if Apple hosts
everything it's just perfect :)

Another thing I would like to sugest is link the posts of Phusion blog in
MacRuby.org. I don't know who take care of the site but theses links are
really great and can help a lot of people:

Objective-C for Ruby developers, un not-so-petit interlude
(1/2)<http://blog.phusion.nl/2010/03/24/objective-c-for-ruby-developers-un-not-so-petit-interlude-1/>
Creating our very first Mac application with Ruby, how
exciting!<http://blog.phusion.nl/2010/03/12/creating-our-very-first-mac-application-with-ruby-how-exciting/>
A gentle introduction to
MacRuby<http://blog.phusion.nl/2010/03/12/a-gentle-introduction-to-macruby/>

Another link that I think is really usefull is this one:

http://public.me.com/johnmshea

But I don't know if the author agree to make this public.