[MacRuby-devel] MacRuby doesn't find kCGDesktopIconWindowLevel

robert gleeson rob at flowof.info
Sat Apr 24 03:09:21 PDT 2010

Hey,

In Ruby, constants are identified by a capital letter at the beginning of its name, and that is why a NameError exception is raised.
If this Objective-C constant is available to you, I don't think it would be available as a local variable in MacRuby.

Maybe MacRuby encapsulates this data in a class somewhere - I have no idea  - Sorry :-)

Thanks,
Rob