[MacRuby-devel] 0.6 almost there, need help!

Dylan Bruzenak dylan at ideaswarm.com
Fri Apr 30 09:22:23 PDT 2010

I'm running into variants of #664 more and more frequently. They seem to be
related to nesting blocks on a background thread. The scheduling on the main
thread seems to be a red herring. They can also be a bit intermittent,
although it's 100% reproducible in some cases.

Pulling instances out into methods seems to work, but this is a real pain to
track down and the intermittent nature doesn't give me warm fuzzies. Any way
you can check this before 0.6 pushes ? I'm planning on shipping an app soon
to test the waters.

thanks,
- Dylan