[MacRuby-devel] 0.6 almost there, need help!

Laurent Sansonetti lsansonetti at apple.com
Fri Apr 30 13:41:08 PDT 2010

Hi Dylan,

Unfortunately it's too late for 0.6. I replied inside the bug about the potential cause and proposed a workaround. If this does not work, we will find a better one. Feel free to ping me directly in case you cannot disclose your project on the public tracker.

0.7 development will start quickly right after the release so we can try to really address this issue. We also have a couple of experimental branches to merge into trunk to improve the multithreading support.

Laurent