[MacRuby-devel] converging for 1.0

Eloy Duran eloy.de.enige at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 06:42:56 PST 2010

If you’d prefer to work against the https://github.com/MacRuby/MacRuby
mirror, then by all means please do. I'll take pull requests, and
others will probably to, but it would be a good idea to send links to
these requests in the IRC channel too, as I *think* the emails will go
to a black hole.

However, cleaning up the existing mess is the first priority, moving
to another stack would only further delay this. So for now we are
bound to Trac and SVN as the main stack. I too feel the pain…