[MacRuby-devel] converging for 1.0

Matt Aimonetti mattaimonetti at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 07:29:22 PST 2010

Come on people svn isn't that bad, most of us used it for years and might still use it ;)
However, if you are a git addict, you have 3 options:
* use the github mirror (we'll do the svn patching ourselves)
* use the macosforge git repo (same as github)
* use gitsvn

Also, while you are reflecting on your options, please pause a second in respect for people like me having to use perforce on a regular basis ;)

Thank you all, your contribution will make the next release even better.

- Matt

Sent from my iPhone