[MacRuby-devel] ObjectController binding is dead

Eloy Duran eloy.de.enige at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 09:22:47 PST 2010

Hi Benjamin,

The problem that you show is because your input at line 6 starts with
‘>>’. For example:

$ macirb
irb(main):001:0> >> foo
SyntaxError: compile error
(irb):1: syntax error, unexpected tRSHFT

In case this masked an actual problem with IRB and/or Ruby’s bindings,
which is NOT the same thing as Cocoa bindings, then please send a new
email in a new thread.

Cheers