[MacRuby-devel] [ANN] The Flying Camera (game)

Laurent Sansonetti lsansonetti at apple.com
Tue Dec 14 17:03:39 PST 2010

Hi Thomas,

Very well done :) I gave the game a try and it works fine.

(I noticed that the Xcode project has a reference to a README file which doesn't exist in the github repository. You may want to fix that.)

Congratulations for grabbing the prizes!

Would you mind if we bundle your game as a sample code project, in the distribution?

Laurent