[MacRuby-devel] Looking for feedback on a draft blog post: Optimising Table Views With MacRuby

isaac kearse isaackearse at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 22:12:49 PST 2010

Thanks Jordan,

I wanted to keep this post fairly short and narrow just for my own sanity.
 But maybe I'll do some more articles on the async theme and collect them
together for a tutorial/documentation later.  What if the next one solved
this same issue but with GCD instead of an async NSURLConnection?

Cheers,
Isaac