[MacRuby-devel] Getting involved in MacRuby development

Maxime Curioni maxime.curioni at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 23:46:33 PST 2010

Hello MacRuby development team,

I am contacting you to have more information about how to be involved in the
development process. I have been hearing about MacRuby for many months and I
want to have a more proactive role in the project. As far as my abilities
go, I have been using Cocoa for many years and am currently working with
Ruby on Rails at work, during the day. I have no prior experience with LLVM,
but learning about it for a real-world project is a great motivation for me
to get up to speed.

I read that the 0.6 branch was merged into trunk last week-end, so I am not
sure if I am coming in at the right moment. I would be glad to try to fix
some bugs for the final 0.5 release. If you have anything in particular for
me to start on, I am up for it.

Thanks a lot for your feedback and your help,

Maxime