[MacRuby-devel] An easy way to add .rb files to Xcode build automatically?

Eloy Duran eloy.de.enige at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 03:43:48 PDT 2010

The problem with a folder reference is that it does sync the class info with IB. I have CLI generators, rails like, which add the rb files to the xcodeproj. The xcodeproj is just a plist after all :)

If interested, I can try to do a first release of my lib with just the generator part. Because I haven't had the time yet to extract test helpers and other support libs from my app.