[MacRuby-devel] An easy way to add .rb files to Xcode build automatically?

Michael Jackson mjijackson at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 09:25:02 PDT 2010

I've tried both. With the yellow icon (a "group") I need to manually
add .rb files to the project when I create them in Vim. However, the
upside is that the files are copied to the correct place in the build
(the project root), so they are correctly found by rb_main.rb at
runtime.

With the blue icon (the "folder reference") the files are
automatically added to the project when I create them in Vim, but the
entire folder is actually copied to the build which means that
rb_main.rb doesn't find them when it tries to include everything.

Ideally, what I'd like to do is use a folder reference and then just
set up some build script that will copy everything to the project root
when I build.

--
Michael Jackson
http://mjijackson.com