[MacRuby-devel] Using HotCocoa inside a MacRuby project?

Gabriel Gilder gabriel.gilder at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 16:32:04 PDT 2010

Hi all,
I'm currently working on a MacRuby project and wanted to use HotCocoa for
the window layout features (i.e. circumvent Interface Builder).

However, if I include the following lines in rb_main.rb:
require 'rubygems'
require 'hotcocoa'

I get this error:
rb_main.rb:9:in `<main>': uninitialized constant
MRAReferenceRenderer::KASTargetCurrent (NameError)

I'm using MacRuby 0.6 and HotCocoa 0.5.1.

Anybody know if it is possible to use HotCocoa within a MacRuby project?

Thanks,
-Gabriel