[MacRuby-devel] Using HotCocoa inside a MacRuby project?

Gabriel Gilder gabriel.gilder at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 13:26:22 PDT 2010

I figured out what was going on here — the error was actually caused by
having a framework (appscript) with a missing BridgeSupport folder. Not sure
why hotcocoa was triggering this problem, but in any case now that I have
the correct framework loaded everything seems to be fine. Sorry for the
bother!

-Gabriel