[MacRuby-devel] status and prospects of HotCocoa?

Rich Morin rdm at cfcl.com
Thu Jun 10 10:48:25 PDT 2010

I'm curious about the status of HotCocoa.  Although it seems
like a very cool piece of technology, the activity level and
documentation status seem pretty minimal.  For example:

  *  http://www.macruby.org/trac/wiki/HotCocoaStatus shows
     about thirty "partial" mappings; the rest are "unknown".

  *  http://www.macruby.org/trac/wiki/HotCocoaTutorial just
     says "TODO".

  *  "MacRuby: The Definitive Guide" doesn't mention HotCocoa
     in the Table of Contents.

If some folks here are using HotCocoa, I'd love to see some
examples, howtos, etc!

-r
http://www.cfcl.com/rdm/resume     rdm at cfcl.com

Technical editing and writing, programming, system design