[MacRuby-devel] status and prospects of HotCocoa?

dan sinclair dj2 at everburning.com
Thu Jun 10 14:38:19 PDT 2010

I've got a few tutorials and github apps that I've written with HotCocoa. I kinda stopped poking at it as I wasn't sure what the future held and decided to switch to straight up MacRuby/Cocoa for my last app.

Tutorials
* http://everburning.com/news/heating-up-with-hotcocoa-part-i/
* http://everburning.com/news/heating-up-with-hotcocoa-part-ii/
* http://everburning.com/news/heating-up-with-hotcocoa-part-iii/