[MacRuby-devel] Can't load YAML file

Matt Aimonetti mattaimonetti at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 00:54:05 PDT 2010

What version are you on? YAML works great for me, can you try to run the
example using YAML from:
/Developer/Examples/Ruby/MacRuby/YamlTable

Let us know how it goes.

Maybe the API you are using isn't support, I would recommend to use the
following instead:

areasArray = YAML.load_file('areas.yaml')

- Matt