[MacRuby-devel] using macruby and rubycocoa on same machine: rb_nibtool conflict

Michael Shantzis michael at shantzis.com
Wed Jun 16 07:16:13 PDT 2010

Greetings,
I'm trying to set up my xcode so I can create and author both
macruby and rubycocoa projects. When I have them both loaded
and try to have IB understand my ruby-based subclasses, it
seems to be using the macruby version of rb_nibtool.

I'll guess that someone out there knows the mechanism by
which rb_nibtool is called. If I can track down how that's
done, I'll gladly fix either or both system to accommodate
them running at the same time.  If you know anything about
how this works, please mail me.

Thanks in advance,