[MacRuby-devel] Building Cocoa Apps with MacRuby

Michael Jackson mjijackson at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 14:14:06 PDT 2010

The way I'm currently doing it is with two separate apps as well. I
keep the Xcode GDB window open for building and debug output and I
have MacVim open for editing the code. Of course, I have to open up
the main project window if I want to add some files to the project,
but I find that having Xcode open anyways is a good idea because I
need to consult the documentation quite often (I'm new to Cocoa).

--
Michael Jackson
http://mjijackson.com