[MacRuby-devel] Building Cocoa Apps with MacRuby

Dave Baldwin dave.baldwin at dsl.pipex.com
Sat Jun 19 11:56:35 PDT 2010

Hi Dan,

Good writeup.  I basically do as Michael Jackson has described, but with Textmate.  I would also like to dispense with XCode.  I have moved away from Hot Cocoa as it seems to be dead or unloved, but also found IB much easier to use in the end.

Looking at the rakefile in your Touchstone project has left me a bit confused.  What do you use the Console task for?

Thanks,

Dave.