[MacRuby-devel] [ANN] MacRuby 0.6

B. Ohr jazzbox at 7zz.de
Tue May 4 08:43:55 PDT 2010

Hi Laurent,

many thanks for the new version!

if I might express a wish, then this:

MacRuby on the iPhone (or iPad) - Simulator   (yes, the Simulator, not the iPhone itself)

for the quick checkout of ideas, however, also learning around the frameworks. Prototyping in ObjC is the hell, at least for me!

One could solve the problem of the missing GC, nevertheless, simply with an alloc of memory what never becomes deallocated.

Could such a thing be possible?

Bernd