[MacRuby-devel] [ANN] MacRuby 0.6

Matt Aimonetti mattaimonetti at gmail.com
Tue May 4 09:52:10 PDT 2010

Bernrd,

I can't speak for Laurent or Apple, but I think that even though I would
also love to be able to prototype iP* apps in MacRuby, there are plenty of
other things that have a higher priority. However, I'm sure that if the
community gets organized, that feature can be added without the direct
involvement of Laurent or other Apple's employees working on the project.

- Matt