[MacRuby-devel] MacRuby in the Mac App Store

Michael Jackson mjijackson at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 21:01:08 PST 2010

Matt,

I missed you at RubyConf, but I was wondering if you wouldn't mind
expounding a bit upon what you have learned about MacRuby apps in the
Mac app store. I've read in your slides and on your blog
(http://merbist.com/2010/11/12/rubyconf-2010-macruby-talk/) that the
Mac app store is definitely possible for MacRuby apps. Have you heard
this directly from Apple?

Thanks,

Michael